"Crazy Diamond" Performing the music of Pink Floyd (Berkshire)
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
This acclaimed Pink Floyd tribute band, “Crazy Diamond”, will be performing live in Stanlake Meadow, Twyford, on Thursday 9th June 2022, with the gates opening at 7 pm. The site will also be hosting the 2022 Twyford Beer Festival on Friday 10th & Saturday 11th June. In aid of the Orchid Cancer Charity.
This 8-strong band who are passionate about the music of Pink Floyd’s and pride themselves on their attention to detail in performing the iconic Pink Floyd material of this world-famous band. “Crazy Diamond” is a faithful tribute and will not disappoint knowledgeable and hard-core Floyd fans. The evening will transport you back to the glory days of Pink Floyd. So why not kick back and take some time out to enjoy an evening of memorable Pink Floyd music, in this purpose-built outside arena. You can sup a few real ales, ciders or drinks from the bar and enjoy some scrumptious delights from our local food concessions.
Stanlake Meadow is just a short 5-minute walk from Twyford’s train station, local bus routes and has ample free car parking on site, so, getting to and from the gig could not be easier. If the music was not enough our facilities onsite include a wide selection of real ales, interesting draft beers and lagers, ciders, complemented by our gin and wine bar, with a range of outside catering outlets. For those who want a bit more sophistication and comfort, please, feel free to bring along something to sit on.
This is a great opportunity to start the 2022 music and beer festival season with great tunes, superb beers and to catch up with friends old and new.
One not to be missed, book early, not to be disappointed.
Tickets are available from https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/twyford-beer-festival
If you have got some spare time and would like to help us, build, break down or run the event please drop us a line. All the staff are volunteers and the bands donate their time, (sampling and food included) all in aid of the Orchid Cancer Charity. Look forward to hearing from you.
· The event is a ticket only.
· The event organizers operate the “Challenge 25” policy whereby anyone buying, obtaining, or consuming alcohol, who appears to be below the age of 25, seven years above the age required to buy alcohol in the UK, can be asked to provide an acceptable form of ID. Acceptable forms of photo ID are your Passport or Driving licence, no ID means no alcohol.
· Contactless or cash payments can be made for drinks, and at the food concessions.
· Tickets are non-refundable unless cancelled based on the Covid restrictions in place on the dates of the event. Unused tickets will be donated to the charity.
· Commemorative glasses will be available if booked with your entry ticket or while stocks last.
· Feel free to bring your reusable drinking vessels, or use one of our biodegradable plastics (to be retained and re-used throughout the event).
· TBF will comply with all Covid restrictions in place at the time of the event, your compliance will be required and by entering the site you accept all current requirements. If you have a medical exemption to one or more of the conditions, please ensure you have written proof. Failure to comply with the conditions will result in either non-admittance or being asked to leave the event (without refund).
· At the time of going to press (January 22) TBF being an outside venue of fewer than 4000 people does not require a “Covid Passport”, however, this is subject to change if government restrictions or guidance is updated.
· Please feel free to bring your camping chairs, tables, and picnics.
· Gazebos are welcome at the event, there is a dedicated area where they can be erected. Please do not use them in the main area or in front of the stage, or in other locations.
· Food concessions are available onsite, however, if you wish to bring a picnic for your or your friends' consumption that is acceptable.
· You are not permitted to sell or supply any items on the festival site unless you are approved TBF festival concession.
· Photos will be taken during the event and may be used for advertising and event promotion at up and coming events.
· Dogs are welcome with well-behaved owners.
· Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
· All alcoholic drinks at the event must be purchased on-site, bag checks will be mandatory on entry, if you are attempting to bring prohibited items such as alcohol, drugs or weapons into the site, they will either be confiscated, or you will be refused entry.
· TBF is a drug-free event, anybody found or suspected of being in possession or using drugs for personal or supply will be reported to the police, without notice.
· TBF reserve the right to refuse entry or ask people to leave (for unsociable or threatening behaviour) with no refund.
· Any persons who are asked to leave will not be entitled to a refund or re-entry.
· If you need to leave the site; re-admittance will be possible only if you obtain a wristband on exit.
· TBF does not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal property or vehicle onsite.
· For further information visit - www.twyfordbeerfest.co.uk
The local craft beer scene is growing all the time and often breweries with taprooms or tours are hard to find. Why not check our our other events & breweries in Berkshire