Find us ...
Archer's, Alrewas Road,
Quartz Brewing is a family-owned micro-brewery established in 2005 in rural Staffordshire.
With their own in house Master Brewer, you can expect a great range of traditional beers with a modern-day feel.
- Quartz Blonde 3.8% - a light golden ale to quench the thirst.
- Quartz Crystal 4.2% - an amber coloured ale brewed with Perle and Hersbrucker hops.
- Quartz Extra Blonde 4.4% - golden ale with full fruity favour.
- Quartz Heart 4.6% - premium bitter brewed with Brewers Gold hops to give a spicy finish.
- Quartz Cracker 5.0% - award-winning dark bitter, brewed with chocolate malt.
- Quartz Inaugural 4.4% Lager - our very first lager.
Brewery shop opening hours often change and should be checked but are typically:
- Monday-Thursday: By Appointment Only
- Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Saturday: 10am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
We can offer tours up to a maximum of 12 people including a tasting.
The tour takes about an hour and a half.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
The local craft beer scene is growing all the time and often breweries with taprooms or tours are hard to find. Why not check our our other events & breweries in Staffordshire