St.Ives Brewery was founded in 2010 and has grown from strength to strength producing fine cornish real ales.
Above the brewery we have Brewhouse Cafe where you can enjoy great views out over the harbour into St Ives bay whilst enjoying sandwichesBeers:
Our latest range:
- HARBOURSIDE LIGHT ALE 3.8%ABV, Light Golden Ale with a citrus and floral hop aroma
- BOILERS GOLDEN ALE 4%ABV, Golden Ale with a balance of bitterness and Zest
- XPA 4.8%ABV, Amber pale ale with some big hop and bitterness
- KNILL BY MOUTH 5%ABV Amber Pale Ale with a fruity nose. Deep rich notes with a nutty colour
- BREWHOUSE BELGIAN 7.3%ABV Strong belgian style wheat beer. Cloudy with a zesty tone and dry hopped finish
- ST.NICHOLAS CHAPEL 5.2%ABV Rich and deep. Brewed with raisins and demerera sugar
The Brewhouse Cafe also hosts our gift shop and dheli, where you can find Cornish fine foods, beer and gifts.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Why not check other breweries nearby in Cornwall
A number of events we have listed nearby this brewery.
- Events Square, Discovery Quay, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 3QY United Kingdom