Find us ...
St. Ives Brewery,
Trewidden Road, St Ives, St. Ives, England,
St.Ives Brewery was founded in 2010 and has grown from strength to strength producing fine cornish real ales.
Above the brewery we have Brewhouse Cafe where you can enjoy great views out over the harbour into St Ives bay whilst enjoying sandwiches
Our latest range:
- HARBOURSIDE LIGHT ALE 3.8%ABV, Light Golden Ale with a citrus and floral hop aroma
- BOILERS GOLDEN ALE 4%ABV, Golden Ale with a balance of bitterness and Zest
- XPA 4.8%ABV, Amber pale ale with some big hop and bitterness
- KNILL BY MOUTH 5%ABV Amber Pale Ale with a fruity nose. Deep rich notes with a nutty colour
- BREWHOUSE BELGIAN 7.3%ABV Strong belgian style wheat beer. Cloudy with a zesty tone and dry hopped finish
- ST.NICHOLAS CHAPEL 5.2%ABV Rich and deep. Brewed with raisins and demerera sugar
The Brewhouse Cafe also hosts our gift shop and dheli, where you can find Cornish fine foods, beer and gifts.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
The local craft beer scene is growing all the time and often breweries with taprooms or tours are hard to find. Why not check our our other events & breweries in Cornwall